Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Finally...our trip

OK so I finally uploaded all the videos and pics from our vacation. Today I will do our Utah part, then next time, hopefully tomorrow, I will do the Texas part.

Brad's parents thought that we were arriving on July 17th, but we arrived on the 13th. We told Brad's brother and his wife, but no one else. We just asked that they get all the family there on that Sunday night. Here's the video of us leaving Samara on the doorstep to surprise them.



We spent the 24th of July there. We went to the parade. My Aunt Bev went downtown around 4am to get our spot. Then we had a BBQ at Brad's grandma's house. That's where Samara discovered ice.


Then we went to fireworks at Liberty Park.


We also went and spent time at the Valley Home that my mom's cousin owns and it's become the family cabin. Of course Hy found tons of bugs.And we could always find Samara playing by the mirror.Oh, that smile melts my heart!!
AAhhhh, kisses.Uhhhh...

No comments: