Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kid qoutes from 2008

Hryum: "Mom, you didn't lie!!"

Hyrum: "Asher is so strong...he gave Isaac a whole concussion!"

Isaac: "D says 'du' in darnit."

Isaac: "Mom, my Spider Bear doesn't like breast milk. Every time I give him breast milk he just spits it out all over the floor. He really just likes yogurt, ketchup and fish sticks."

Isaac: "Can I drink the [spinach] juice?"...I said no.

Isaac: "Mom, are you a mom?"

Asher: "I had a bad dream...a mountain pinched my finger!"

Asher: [whispering]"Daddy, do you want to come eat breakfast with us? Do you want to have some Rice Krispies with us? They have so much scrumptious in them!"

Asher: "You are a penguin, frog, cow, duck, dog, aardvark, bunny, monkey!" Or just "bunny monkey" for short.

Asher: "Actually, I didn't make a snow angel, I just laid down."

Asher: "Samara was whispering 'We need help.' so I came in and helped her."

No comments: