Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween 08

I love Halloween!!! We decorated the house, we got the costumes and we got/ ate tons of candy. This year, Brad stuck with the same costume that he made several years ago. Here he is feeding Samara peaches with his costume.

Oh, and BTW it was 70 degrees on Halloween. Hello?!?!?! This is Michigan!! But it was great!

Hyrum was Batman and Isaac was Spiderman (again) - my little super heroes. Asher was Pablo (again) and Samara was a frog.
And then there's me. Brad had a bunch of old-ish underwear that needed to be disposed of so I cut it all up and made a mummy costume.
The kids look thrilled, huh? They were a little T.O.-ed that we wanted to take another picture, especially when there was candy to be handed out, just for being cute!

When night came, we turned on the black light and really became the place to be. There were some kids that saw us though and said, "I don't want to go over there." The worst part was I had lost my voice due to allergies, so I couldn't reassure kids that it was just me. I told most kids that it was my spooky Halloween voice.
The only sad part was when it was over. Brad's parents were here for it and took our kids Trick-or-Treating. They pooped out pretty soon - the kids AND the grandparents. :)

No comments: