Friday, November 7, 2008

Lou'ville

Brad had a conference in Louisville, KY a few weeks ago. Since they were paying and we had a sitter for the kids, I decided to tag along. We drove the 5 1/2 hours and stayed in downtown Louisville. It was so much fun. We ate at a place called Bootleg BBQ. It was pretty good.We also ate at Lynn's Paradise Cafe, a place that was featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on Food Network. It was so good that we ate there for dinner (I got a fried green tomato BLT) and then 2 days later for breakfast. It was honestly some of the best food I've ever had. And since Brad is my personal chef, that's really saying something! The decor was crazy. If I could look inside Isaac's head and create a room, I would create this restaurant. If you're ever in Louisville, it's worth it!!


This stuff was inside the store part of Lynn's. Such silly stuff.

No comments: