Friday, March 20, 2009

Hair and sleeping

















So, we finally cut our boys' hair. This happened because Asher was mistaken for a girl at Wendy's a few weeks ago, but that lady was a little crazy... Anyway, here are the before and afters.
























This is how I found Asher at 9pm the other night when I rounded the corner to go to the bathroom. I'm so glad he didn't roll in his sleep! I'm also so glad I had to go potty when I did. From the looks of it all, he went potty after bedtime and took the top of his jams off. The sleeves went inside out, so he couldn't get them back on by himself. He was probably on his way down to ask for help and just got tired.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I thought I made a comment on this post, but it must've been somewhere else.

I'm amazed at how long Asher looks lying there on the stairs.

I can't believe anyone who was paying attention would think Asher was a girl! His hair was really pretty, but he'll probably like the shorter 'do for warmer weather. Oh, wait! You live in Michigan. Never Mind!

Sherrie said...

Your children are all beautiful enough to be mistaken for girls. I had no idea that Asher could grow locks like that. And for the sleeping on the stairs... awesome.