Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter and Robot

I have not posted in a long time!!! Isaac made a robot for school and he did it all by himself. All the other kids had their parents help wrap theirs in foil, but Isaac wanted his to stay like it was!! It was 100% recyclable!
Our Easter was eventful. We had a passover meal on Thursday night of lamb, veggies, flatbread, and baked beans. The beans have nothing to do with passover, but they sounded so good and we made them from scratch. We had lessons all weekend on the last week of Christ's life, His death and resurrection. On Easter Sunday, Asher got so sick. He had repeated 'explosions' during the night and was just exhausted all day. We took him to church, but only for the first part. We usually do a formal family picture on Easter, but with Ash being sick, it just wasn't worth it. I did snap a few pics of Samara though.

The Saturday before, though, we did go to the Big House for a Spring Scrimmage. It was free, so we all went. It was fun to go to something like that all together and even though we had to leave after 45 minutes, we didn't feel like we had wasted money.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Hey! It's nice to see some posts again.
Samara's dress is just precious. I'm glad she'll wear it and pose for you. What a cutie!
I like your pic at the scrimmage, too. It looks like you had fun. Which team was Ash rooting for? ;)

Susan said...

I have a little bit of a memory problem. I forgot to tell Isaac something.
Isaac, I think you did a great job with your robot. I like it!! Did you recycle it after Mom took the picture?

Brad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracey said...

Asher was rooting for Gap I guess. It is so hard to find Michigan clothes for kids from about 2T-5T. So he wears what we have. In this case, a Gap hoodie.

And yes, Isaac did recycle all of the robot. I will have him read your comment later. He's in bed right now.